Need Our Help?
We at Beyond Perception Investigators strive to help those in need of answers. If you suspect Paranormal activity where you are, please leave us a message. We will need your name, location and what activity you have experienced. All submissions are confidential. **PLEASE NOTE** Being that we volunteer our services, we are restricted to a round trip of 4 hours from our location which is Kenbridge, Va. We are working to expand and hope to raise the coverage area in the future. Below, you will see a list of conditions that we had to put in place due to contamination of past investigations. Thank you in advance for understanding. -Gwen BPI
REQUIREMENTS OF PERSPECTIVE CLIENTS
We at Beyond Perception Investigators volunteer our services so that those that need help detecting/understanding potential Paranormal activity may be able to do so with no cost to the client(s).
It has been our experience that after severe contamination and damage to our equipment that WE pay for, we can no longer accept any investigations without the following to be considered and adhered to by future clients.
1) Other than the BPI Team, no other persons are allowed in the area to be investigated unless they are the client(s) or someone they delegate on their behalf, will be allowed on the investigation. BPI may occasionally have a guest investigator with them.
2) Any distractions such as pets or any type of running machinery can not be on/near the investigation site.
3) No alcohol or illicit drugs of any kind are to be used by the client(s) prior or during the investigation. We VOLUNTEER our services and appreciate all involved to have an unaltered mind.
4) If the client(s) wishes for the team to cleanse the area of Paranormal activity, we will attempt to do so at no charge. However, if the client later participates in any activity reopening a "door" or "portal" and wishes for BPI to return to rid the activity a second time, BPI will do so for a fee to cover general costs (fuel, man power, etc), and payment is due for said service prior the beginning of the re investigation.
5) Any damage done to BPI equipment due to the negligence of the client(s) to control their pets, children etc, will be replaced by the expense of the client(s).
As I stated before, we did not want it to come to this, however these guidelines MUST be followed so that we may provide an as accurate and honest investigation as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding in this manner.